"Bagac, Bataan" Bagac by LeoM
Bagac Travel Guide: 40 reviews and 165 photos
Bagac, a city situated on the westside of Bataan.
Drove by as they were setting up for the fiesta to celebrate the New Year.
They usually get setup with items for sale, such as goods, food, and fireworks.
This is the tower that is situated in Bagac, which is the symbol of post-World War II, showing reconciliation, peace, and friendship between the once warring nations of Japan and the Phillippines.
- Pros:A nice drive
- Cons:a long drive that never ends
- In a nutshell:Part of the Bataan Death March
LeoM's Related Pages
Bagac Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Las Casas Filipinas de Acuzar"
- "Bagac: Town With Exquisite Beauty"
- "BAGAC, OUR BATAAN GETAWAY"
- "Bagac, Bataan"
- "Ang Litson...bow!"
- "fun fun fun"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bagac
- Hotels in Bagac
- Transportation in Bagac
- Nightlife in Bagac
- Restaurants in Bagac
- Shopping in Bagac
- Warnings and Dangers in Bagac
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bagac
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Bagac?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bagac
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bellingham Intro, 26 reviews, 57 photos, 5 travelogues
- Seattle Intro, 18 reviews, 33 photos, 1 travelogue
- Puerto Vallarta Intro, 14 reviews, 31 photos, 2 travelogues
- Oak Harbor Intro, 4 reviews, 30 photos, 5 travelogues
- Stockholm Intro, 8 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bergen Intro, 4 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues
- South Bellingham Intro, 8 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Oslo Intro, 11 reviews, 14 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 1 review, 23 photos, 3 travelogues
- La Conner Intro, 3 reviews, 19 photos, 2 travelogues