""Shui Xiang"" Tongli by Bob_Shan
Tongli Travel Guide: 44 reviews and 228 photos
Like Xi Tang, Tong Li is another one of the most famous "Shui Xiang" and historic town in South East China.
Another reason for its famous is that most of Tong Li's historic constructions survived Japanese gun fire in world war II. Therefore, we are able to enjoy the outstanding skills of woodworkers in Qing Dynasty, and explore the life of people during that period.
As Xi Tang, Lu Zhi and Zhou Zhuang, Tong Li has a lot of bridges which connecting different districts into an organic community.
Bob_Shan's Related Pages
Tongli Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Tremendous Tongli"
- "Venice of the Orient"
- "Tongli - An Old Canal Town in Wujiang"
- "Tongli - Quieter Watertown than Zhouzhuang"
- "Tongli Watertown"
- "tongli, a little more aged and natural"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tongli
- Hotels in Tongli
- Transportation in Tongli
- Restaurants in Tongli
- Shopping in Tongli
- Warnings and Dangers in Tongli
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tongli
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Tongli?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tongli
Top 10 Pages
- Tokyo Intro, 19 reviews, 45 photos
- London Intro, 16 reviews, 41 photos, 1 travelogue
- Frankfurt am Main Intro, 14 reviews, 43 photos, 3 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 8 reviews, 48 photos, 1 travelogue
- Beijing Intro, 17 reviews, 33 photos, 3 travelogues
- Shanghai Intro, 13 reviews, 37 photos, 2 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 14 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bali Intro, 11 reviews, 33 photos
- Paris Intro, 21 reviews, 21 photos, 3 travelogues
- Guangzhou Intro, 10 reviews, 25 photos, 4 travelogues