"The most negalected ..." Shanghai by Bob_Shan
Shanghai Travel Guide: 3,079 reviews and 8,150 photos
Although lived in Shanghai and has passed Nanjing road for thousand time, I just realized I seldom have a decent shot of my city. It is now time to catch up!
Shanghai is a city occupied by modern buildings and fasions, without much links to the natual. This is one of a few places which can remind us that we are still living on the earth - the lovely blue planet.
- In a nutshell:http://www.shanghaidiaries.com/
A nice new place to go from great musicals & dramas more travel advice
Great luxury option for business and weekend stays. It has a very nice 5-Floor high lobby with glass roof, nice... more travel advice
Bob_Shan's Related Pages
Shanghai Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sex and the city... so to speak."
- "Essence of Shanghai"
- "Shanghai! Its a lively city"
- "5 Days in Shanghai"
- "Shanghai - a classic blend of the old and the new"
- "Check out my blog - www.shanghai-eats.com"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Shanghai
- Hotels in Shanghai
- Transportation in Shanghai
- Nightlife in Shanghai
- Restaurants in Shanghai
- Shopping in Shanghai
- Warnings and Dangers in Shanghai
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Shanghai
- 13 Reviews
- 37 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Shanghai?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Shanghai
Top 10 Pages
- Tokyo Intro, 19 reviews, 45 photos
- London Intro, 16 reviews, 41 photos, 1 travelogue
- Frankfurt am Main Intro, 14 reviews, 43 photos, 3 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 8 reviews, 48 photos, 1 travelogue
- Beijing Intro, 17 reviews, 33 photos, 3 travelogues
- Shanghai Intro, 13 reviews, 37 photos, 2 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 14 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bali Intro, 11 reviews, 33 photos
- Paris Intro, 21 reviews, 21 photos, 3 travelogues
- Taipei Intro, 9 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue