"Lu Xun's Hometown" Shaoxing by Bob_Shan
Shaoxing Travel Guide: 27 reviews and 103 photos
Lu Xun, a well known Chinese writer, was born and brought up in Shao Xing. Zhou Shuren began to use "Lu Xun" as his written name after he became a writer. He spent his entire life to "awake people to fight for the nation". Given the background that China was invaded by Japan and other foreign countries during his period.
Lu Xun was praised by Chinese communist party and the government nowadays as a "fighter of nation", and many places which were mentioned in one or some of his novels are also famous today.
Many of those places are in Shao Xing, for example, Qian Heng resteraunt, Bai Cao Garden, San Wei Shu Wu, etc...
Shao Xing has refurbished its downtown and expand to north-eastern with newly build districts.
Bob_Shan's Related Pages
Shaoxing Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Getting Drunk on Culture, Literature & Revolutions"
- "Lu Xun's Hometown"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Shaoxing
- Hotels in Shaoxing
- Transportation in Shaoxing
- Restaurants in Shaoxing
- Shopping in Shaoxing
- Warnings and Dangers in Shaoxing
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Shaoxing
- 1 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Shaoxing?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Shaoxing
Top 10 Pages
- Tokyo Intro, 19 reviews, 45 photos
- London Intro, 16 reviews, 41 photos, 1 travelogue
- Frankfurt am Main Intro, 14 reviews, 43 photos, 3 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 8 reviews, 48 photos, 1 travelogue
- Beijing Intro, 17 reviews, 33 photos, 3 travelogues
- Shanghai Intro, 13 reviews, 37 photos, 2 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 14 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bali Intro, 11 reviews, 33 photos
- Paris Intro, 21 reviews, 21 photos, 3 travelogues
- Taipei Intro, 9 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue