"Jeju Island" Jeju-do by Bob_Shan
Jeju-do Travel Guide: 324 reviews and 905 photos
Jeju is an unique island where economy is traditionally dominated by abalone harvesting business.
Women divers are respected by the locals and is the symbol of this island as they are the main work force who harvest abalone everyday.
A lava rock happen to look like the head of a dragon. Similar to Chinese culture, Korean culture regards dragon a holy animal and the symbol of power, strength and justice.
you might find this one helpful.
The crater of Sunrise Peak consists of 99 rock peaks along its rim that look as if they are escorting the crater and... more travel advice
Bob_Shan's Related Pages
Jeju-do Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Seongsun Sunrise Festival at Cheju"
- "Jeju-do: Island of Love and Oranges"
- "Jeju-do, Island of Stones, Wind, Womans"
- "Paradise on earth!"
- "Cheju - Honeymoon Island"
- "Jeju_the island with endless beaches"
- "Jeju Island - Korea's Pearl"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Jeju-do
- Hotels in Jeju-do
- Transportation in Jeju-do
- Nightlife in Jeju-do
- Restaurants in Jeju-do
- Shopping in Jeju-do
- Warnings and Dangers in Jeju-do
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Jeju-do
- 3 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Jeju-do?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Jeju-do
Top 10 Pages
- Tokyo Intro, 19 reviews, 45 photos
- London Intro, 16 reviews, 41 photos, 1 travelogue
- Frankfurt am Main Intro, 14 reviews, 43 photos, 3 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 8 reviews, 48 photos, 1 travelogue
- Beijing Intro, 17 reviews, 33 photos, 3 travelogues
- Shanghai Intro, 13 reviews, 37 photos, 2 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 14 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bali Intro, 11 reviews, 33 photos
- Paris Intro, 21 reviews, 21 photos, 3 travelogues
- Guangzhou Intro, 10 reviews, 25 photos, 4 travelogues