"True Spain" Madrid by Bob_Shan
Madrid Travel Guide: 5,379 reviews and 10,936 photos
Don Quixote and Miguel de Cervantes statues. Don Quixote is a novel wrote by the famous Spanish writer Miguel de Cervantes.
Don Quixote is also the name of the figure in the novel.
The bloody-red facade tells the truth that La Bola was one of the most popular restaurants in old times. Today, it still... more travel advice
Bob_Shan's Related Pages
Madrid Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "¡Bienvenido a Madrid!/Welcome to Madrid!"
- "Madrid is where I live"
- "Madrid: My home for 3 fantastic weeks!"
- "Home is where you're always from"
- "WONDERFUL MADRID"
- "As we say in Andalucia, Madri"
- "Hablemos de Madrid (Let's talk about Madrid)"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Madrid
- Hotels in Madrid
- Transportation in Madrid
- Nightlife in Madrid
- Restaurants in Madrid
- Shopping in Madrid
- Warnings and Dangers in Madrid
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Madrid
- 3 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Madrid?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Madrid
Top 10 Pages
- Tokyo Intro, 19 reviews, 45 photos
- London Intro, 16 reviews, 41 photos, 1 travelogue
- Beijing Intro, 19 reviews, 38 photos, 3 travelogues
- Frankfurt am Main Intro, 14 reviews, 43 photos, 3 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 8 reviews, 48 photos, 1 travelogue
- Shanghai Intro, 14 reviews, 42 photos, 2 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 14 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Paris Intro, 22 reviews, 23 photos, 3 travelogues
- Guangzhou Intro, 11 reviews, 29 photos, 4 travelogues
- Bali Intro, 10 reviews, 28 photos