"Cassis" Cassis by Bob_Shan
Cassis Travel Guide: 39 reviews and 87 photos
Driving toward east from Marseille, around 20 minutes later, you will able to discover this tiny village. There is a small but very beautiful beach. Sands are fine and clean, and the sea water is as clear as crystal. Plus the sun shine of Meditterian. Everything is just fine.
Sailing from Cassis, you can visite some secret beaches between Marseille and Cassis. (You can also hire a boat from Marseille) Those beaches are even more beautiful, and very quite.
Besides the cassis beach, there is a "petit chateau".
Bob_Shan's Related Pages
Cassis Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Cassis and the Calanques"
- "Cassis: the magic effect"
- "Cassis, little touristic harbour near Marseille"
- "First Impressions"
- "Cassis - a port where many artists gathered"
- "Cassis, on the sea"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cassis
- Hotels in Cassis
- Transportation in Cassis
- Nightlife in Cassis
- Restaurants in Cassis
- Warnings and Dangers in Cassis
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cassis
- 0 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Cassis?Share Your Travels
Top 10 Pages
- Tokyo Intro, 19 reviews, 45 photos
- London Intro, 16 reviews, 41 photos, 1 travelogue
- Frankfurt am Main Intro, 14 reviews, 43 photos, 3 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 8 reviews, 48 photos, 1 travelogue
- Beijing Intro, 17 reviews, 33 photos, 3 travelogues
- Shanghai Intro, 13 reviews, 37 photos, 2 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 14 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bali Intro, 11 reviews, 33 photos
- Paris Intro, 21 reviews, 21 photos, 3 travelogues
- Guangzhou Intro, 10 reviews, 25 photos, 4 travelogues
Latest Cassis hotel reviews
- Hotel Le Commerce
- 7 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Sep 2, 2012