"You can cross the city by TAXI with only 6 RM!" Kuala Lumpur by Bob_Shan
Kuala Lumpur Travel Guide: 6,188 reviews and 14,376 photos
Kuala Lumpur (KL) is a clean and cozy city. Like some other cities in China and US, KL was built on mountainous region, hence many basements are actually "above the ground"
Comparing to most of Chinese major cities, KL is small, and I called it a "cute" city.
You can simply across the city by TAXI in a few ten minutes and cost you only 6 RM!
Bob_Shan's Related Pages
Kuala Lumpur Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Kuala Lumpur"
- "Kuala Lumpur - My Home"
- "KL - where the rivers (and all things else) meet."
- "-=Latest & Happening In Town=-"
- "I grew up here!!!"
- "JALAN BUKIT BINTANG"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kuala Lumpur
- Hotels in Kuala Lumpur
- Transportation in Kuala Lumpur
- Nightlife in Kuala Lumpur
- Restaurants in Kuala Lumpur
- Shopping in Kuala Lumpur
- Warnings and Dangers in Kuala Lumpur
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kuala Lumpur
- 1 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Kuala Lumpur?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kuala Lumpur
Top 10 Pages
- Tokyo Intro, 19 reviews, 45 photos
- London Intro, 16 reviews, 41 photos, 1 travelogue
- Frankfurt am Main Intro, 14 reviews, 43 photos, 3 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 8 reviews, 48 photos, 1 travelogue
- Shanghai Intro, 14 reviews, 42 photos, 2 travelogues
- Beijing Intro, 18 reviews, 35 photos, 3 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 14 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Paris Intro, 21 reviews, 21 photos, 3 travelogues
- Guangzhou Intro, 11 reviews, 29 photos, 4 travelogues
- Bali Intro, 10 reviews, 28 photos