"Nathalie_B's former "hometown"" Top 5 Page for this destination Breda by Nathalie_B

Breda Travel Guide: 437 reviews and 1,131 photos

I moved to Breda on August 21, 2003, and fell in love with this wonderful city right away. Of course moving here from New York this city looked too small to me, but little by little I learned to appreciate it.
I've been living here for almost 2 years now and ready to go back to Israel in August (2005).
What I did here? I am a graduate of the NHTV University of professional education where I studied International Tourism Management and Consultancy.
I am going to miss Breda, terribly.
I am going to miss my University, my friends, and even some of my professors.
I am going to miss the people of Breda. Even though it is a relatively big city, some traditions are kept the same and I wonder where else I'll find a city in which complete strangers will say hello on the street.
Gosh! I'll even miss my crazy neighbor who once woke me up early Sunday morning cleaning MY windows. Hmmm, why was I so upset?? After all he did it for free saving me an housekeeper money. :)
Although this small town is packed with students it still has a lot to offer to tourists. During the two years that I have spent here I tried to explore every corner of the city and learned a lot about it. Breda has fascinating history, beautiful architecture, great nightlife, and a really wonderful atmosphere.
Enjoy my pages, and visit Breda sometimes, you'll love it!

• Last visit to Breda: Oct 2006
  • Intro Updated Dec 20, 2006

• Redang's Profile Photo
    Nov 12, 2006 at 3:54 AM

Nice page of a nice city

• Jerelis's Profile Photo
    Sep 14, 2006 at 7:37 AM

Very nice site about Breda. Relatives of me do live here. We were there in 2004 at the jazz/bluesfestival. BTW how could you miss the city wall tower??? :-)

• Bokhari76's Profile Photo
    Aug 22, 2005 at 5:03 AM

Congrats for being the Featured Member and having top5 page of Breda and all other good travel pages. Best wishes from Pakistan

• keida84's Profile Photo
    Aug 14, 2005 at 1:33 PM

Hahahahahhaaa Oh Nat, I think it is a tie!! Oh he is so fun, how could a person have a bad time with someone like Hansi?? Lori is the perfect foil for him!! Kat

• Sweeboon's Profile Photo
    Jun 13, 2005 at 8:10 PM

Nice pages you've got there! Am really looking forward to see Breda for myself. ^^

• mabozer's Profile Photo
    May 9, 2005 at 12:34 PM

I would like to see and go to Breda which is your favourite city in NL incase you have described this city as a dream land.

• RhineRoll's Profile Photo
    May 9, 2005 at 7:46 AM

Hey, where is the lady with the wicked guitar lines????

• Mique's Profile Photo
    Apr 6, 2005 at 8:39 AM

A bit dissapointing. The great reunion between Stinker and apostos didn't make it to VT yet... Btw i also got a speeding ticket in France...

• caffeine_induced78's Profile Photo
    Dec 14, 2004 at 2:27 PM

Breda looks like a great place to visit! I will have to put it on my list.

• Callavetta's Profile Photo
    Nov 28, 2004 at 9:16 AM

Wonderful pages!

Nathalie_B Used To Live Here!

Nathalie_B

“Beauty lies in the hands of the beer holder”

Badges & Stats in Breda