"Den Haag" Top 5 Page for this destination The Hague by Nathalie_B

The Hague Travel Guide: 1,256 reviews and 2,888 photos

On this page I used to count how many times I've been to The Hague, but this tradition has to be stopped, because I travel to this city very often and like it very much! There's a lot to see, and I still haven't seen it all. Luckily I have another 1,5 years to spend in The Netherlands so I'll definitely be back to explore every single corner of the Royal City.

• Last visit to The Hague: Mar 2005
  • Intro Updated Apr 2, 2005

• Redang's Profile Photo
    Mar 1, 2008 at 8:40 AM

¡Hola!

• egonwegh's Profile Photo
    Aug 27, 2007 at 5:34 AM

At The Hague there lives a count Who calls his sonny Johnny "Where's your daddy to be found?" He'll point it out --- quite funny Thumb and finger he will snap Wears a plume upon his cap Clinging to a baggie Bye bye bonnie laddie!

• nighthawk's Profile Photo
    Apr 1, 2007 at 4:41 PM

despite yr ahum comments ... i miss those meets! how can one have an overdose of me?? lol ;))))

• LoriPori's Profile Photo
    Jan 9, 2007 at 5:56 AM

Great page on The Hague. I cracked up about the mouse farts. You are too funny. Hans & I were in the Hague for Queen's Day which was pretty interesting.

• RickinDutch's Profile Photo
    Dec 8, 2006 at 12:41 PM

Nice tips! Birthday greetings from Alaska!

• Igraine's Profile Photo
    Jul 5, 2005 at 1:45 PM

Maybe i can take that pic with head in maastricht next month lol

• neilward's Profile Photo
    Jun 22, 2005 at 9:17 AM

Love your opening photo,went there last month and saw what looked like a polystyrene island with"Joan of Arc" stood on it !!Can you shed any light on this??

• RhondaRuth's Profile Photo
    May 3, 2005 at 12:31 PM

My friend, Riet is from the Hague so we must see what we can here. What do you MEAN about hell freezing over? You think I'm still stuck in a snow globe? hehe ... I'll write later.

• RoyJava's Profile Photo
    Apr 8, 2005 at 1:49 PM

Hi Nathalie, still so great to read about the Royal City,... there will be a VT-meeting in Juin, Pasar Malam Besar ... greetzzz RoyJava

• JetlagCity's Profile Photo
    Jan 31, 2005 at 11:13 AM

Wonderful Hague page, I need to come back & see a lot more of Holland! So strange that it didn't used to be prestigious to have a view of a hofje when they look so pleasant!

Nathalie_B

“Beauty lies in the hands of the beer holder”

Badges & Stats in The Hague

Have you been to The Hague?

Latest Activity in The Hague