"The daughter of the River Scheldt" Antwerp by Nathalie_B

Antwerp Travel Guide: 2,884 reviews and 7,126 photos

Finally I found some time to start building my Antwerp page. I used to live very close to this wonderful city and could get there by train in less than one hour. There's a lot to see and do, Antwerp has pretty much everything museums, theatres, fashion shops, great architecture, best bars and resturants, and even a zoo. Not to mention that this is world's diamond center.
I'm deeply in love with this city and do believe that this is the most beautiful, friendly, vibrant, and unforgettable place in Europe!

• Pros:All this place is one BIG, HUGE pro!
  • Last visit to Antwerp: Oct 2006
  • Intro Updated Jan 3, 2007

• Nemorino's Profile Photo
    Feb 4, 2011 at 7:32 AM

I enjoyed reading your enthusiastic tips on Antwerp. I haven't been there for years, must go again sometime.

• LadyRVG's Profile Photo
    Jul 15, 2009 at 11:08 AM

darn...no more torture museum! Oh well at least I can still have a waffle...lol

• LoriPori's Profile Photo
    Dec 3, 2007 at 6:14 AM

Fun page on Antwerp. All I remember of this beautiful city is that it rained most of the day we were there. Hope you enjoyed my pages on Havana. What an interesting city!

• gilabrand's Profile Photo
    Apr 19, 2007 at 10:28 AM

Oops, now I see the meat is spare ribs - which is hazir, isn't it? I guess it's not up my alley at all....LOL

• globetrott's Profile Photo
    Jan 13, 2007 at 11:54 AM

Torture museum & a cafe called American Disaster - what a charming tour through Antwerpen ! ;~)

• Waalewiener's Profile Photo
    Apr 8, 2005 at 7:35 PM

Nathalieee Schatje ,you made Hansje hungry showing all the Belgian waffles ,Oh they look so good. And Schatje your postcard from Breda arrived ,thank you. I read the whole story about Stinky ,now Sandra's Stinky Very Very nice ,see you soon Schatje

• Dec 21, 2004 at 1:19 PM

G' avond Nathalike:) What's going on 7 Jan? [except free booze for Bozena's´-)]

• rexvaughan's Profile Photo
    Dec 8, 2004 at 9:26 AM

Best wishes on your 30th Nathalie! Wonderful stuff on Antwerp. It is on my list. Hooray for Belgian beer (Trappist) and Waffles!

• deeper_blue's Profile Photo
    Nov 29, 2004 at 1:34 PM

Stinker says hello from Brasov

• Mahieu's Profile Photo
    Nov 24, 2004 at 11:05 AM

LOL!! Great meeting pictures! Damn you Photoshop :-))

Nathalie_B Visits Here Frequently!

Nathalie_B

“Beauty lies in the hands of the beer holder”

Badges & Stats in Antwerp

Have you been to Antwerp?

Latest Activity in Antwerp