"Caesarea of Herod the Great" Top 5 Page for this destination Caesarea by Nathalie_B
Caesarea Travel Guide: 92 reviews and 306 photos
%Caesarea has a really fascinating history and it’s a place where anyone could find something to do to his liking.
You can spend hours walking among the ruins of the ancient city, or enjoy great breakfast at the cafes located on the beach. You can shop in its posh stores that offer mostly judaica, antiques, jewelry, or even paintings of famous Israeli painter Kadishman. If you get tired of food, history and shopping, you can enjoy yourself on the beach of Caesarea or to go diving by the ruins of the old harbor that can only be seen underwater. And in the evening you can attend a concert of most known Israeli artists at the ancient amphitheater of the city built by Herod the Great. And I didn’t even mention yet Caesarea’s gourmet restaurants.
One day is not enough to see it all, but whatever activity you choose it will be a memorable one.
Caesarea has a small but very nice and clean beach. Since it’s a part of the national park the entrance fee to Caesarea... more travel advice
We all know that the Dutch are the world’s champions in drying seas, but was it their invention? Definitely not! When... more travel advice
Nathalie_B's Related Pages
Caesarea Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Caesarea of Herod the Great"
- "Ancient City Of Caesarea"
- "we took a day off and went to caesarea"
- "Romans, Byzantines, Crusaders..."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Caesarea
- Hotels in Caesarea
- Transportation in Caesarea
- Nightlife in Caesarea
- Restaurants in Caesarea
- Shopping in Caesarea
- Warnings and Dangers in Caesarea
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Caesarea
- 7 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (19)
Have you been to Caesarea?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Caesarea
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oahu Intro, 67 reviews, 116 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Netherlands Intro, 75 reviews, 76 photos
- New York City Intro, 54 reviews, 91 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Breda Intro, 48 reviews, 88 photos, 5 travelogues
- Madrid Intro, 39 reviews, 70 photos
- Israel Intro, 35 reviews, 71 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tel Aviv-Yafo Intro, 38 reviews, 66 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination The Hague Intro, 33 reviews, 42 photos, 1 travelogue
- Boston Intro, 31 reviews, 41 photos, 2 travelogues
- Hawaii (Big Island) Intro, 23 reviews, 47 photos