"Eat, drink, and be merry" Top 5 Page for this destination Herzliya by Nathalie_B

Herzliya Travel Guide: 94 reviews and 250 photos

Honestly, there’s not much to do in Herzliya if you’re not hungry. Unless you work there for one of many IT companies you’ll find yourself in Herzliya for one reason food and booze. Surprisingly, every time I went to dine in Herzlyya I forgot my camera. Usually I put pictures of dishes along with a restaurant tips, this page is pictureless ‘cause the food was too good to spend my time on photography.
For some reason I tend to believe that the best service is found in Herzliya, I’ve never met a rude or unprofessional waiter and all of them spoke quite impressive English.
I can’t recommend you any museums or other cultural activities in the area. However, you can walk around the marina, check the Arena shopping mall (too kitschy in my opinion) or simply wander on the streets and be impressed by people’s houses that, us, mortals, will never be able to afford.

• Intro Updated Jan 2, 2007

• Norali's Profile Photo
    Sep 12, 2007 at 11:19 AM

Sushi... one thing I miss here. We have a place where to have it but.. aaargh!.. expensive. Luckily, Dad loves sushi & isn't against bringing me there one day. Note to self: should work on it (drag him to there). lol Terrific food page !

• gilabrand's Profile Photo
    Mar 25, 2007 at 11:52 AM

I see you like to eat. Well, I found something else to do in Herzliya - shop (at the outlet).

• globetrott's Profile Photo
    Jan 28, 2007 at 2:24 PM

great updates again, its good to know, nobody has to go to bed hungry in Herzliya ;~)

• Gili_S's Profile Photo
    Dec 27, 2006 at 5:36 AM

HA HA HA, LOL LOL :)))

Nathalie_B Visits Here Frequently!

Nathalie_B

“Beauty lies in the hands of the beer holder”

Badges & Stats in Herzliya

Have you been to Herzliya?

Latest Activity in Herzliya