"Were you looking for a city that never sleeps?" Top 5 Page for this destination Tel Aviv-Yafo by Nathalie_B
Tel Aviv-Yafo Travel Guide: 1,195 reviews and 2,849 photos
Well, it's gonna be a tough project to built this page. I can show you the pictures, I can write as many tips as I want, and I can tell you everything I know about my hometown, but I can't make you love this wonderful city as much as I do, unless you come and see it yourslef!
This is a very special corner of Israel. Hmmm, "corner"... Tel Aviv and its vicinity accounts the biggest population of Israel, and with it's shops, bars, restaurants, skyscrapers, and even endless parking lots Tel Aviv is a real mammoth, considering the size of the whole country.
OK, Let's start.
First, if you think that New York is "the city that never sleeps" I'd say you're wrong, maybe this is where it is all strated, but many cities have awaken ever since and Tel Aviv is one of them.
In Tel Aviv you'll find everything needed for a good entertainment. Our bars are always open, they only close when the last customer decided that he/she has had enough. So basically, you're the boss. And there are so many of them that you'll need to spend a lifetime to visit them all.
Second, our beaches is another attraction, not only for locals. Tourists love to spend long days on the beach, they stay there till sundown and it looks like they never get tired of it.
Third, it's our culture and history.
There's so much to see and every corner will be somewhat different. There's Old Jaffa that never stops attracting people. There's so much history hiding among its tiny streets.
There's colorful Neve Tzedek neighborhood, once the first neihborhood of Tel Aviv and now our "asrtists' colony" with art galleries, designer shops, gourmet restaurants, unique architecture, and the most delicious ice cream.
The Carmel market and its neighbor Nahalat Benjamin Street Market are great places to spend a few hours, especially if you'd like to feel like a local.
And then, there is an ongoing Bauhaus buildings project which brings back to life our most beautiful historic buildings.
The list is long, so make sure you plan your visit carefully and don't miss a spot. It's worth it!
- In a nutshell:It's party time!!!!!!
Nothing special was happening in a small town in Maine before missioner George Jones Adams arrived there. Adam’s... more travel advice
Did it ever happen to you: you go to a restaurant order food, get something smaller than an appetizer, pay for the... more travel advice
Nathalie_B's Related Pages
Tel Aviv-Yafo Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "24/7 of Fun"
- "Tel Aviv-Yafo - Alive 24 Hours A Day"
- "Were you looking for a city that never sleeps?"
- "Tel Aviv - Israel's biggest city"
- "My (former) adopted home town"
- "Bregman's Tel-Aviv Yafo Page"
- "The White City Built on Sand Dunes"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tel Aviv-Yafo
- Hotels in Tel Aviv-Yafo
- Transportation in Tel Aviv-Yafo
- Nightlife in Tel Aviv-Yafo
- Restaurants in Tel Aviv-Yafo
- Shopping in Tel Aviv-Yafo
- Warnings and Dangers in Tel Aviv-Yafo
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tel Aviv-Yafo
- 38 Reviews
- 65 Photos
- 6 Forum posts
- 78 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (19)
Have you been to Tel Aviv-Yafo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tel Aviv-Yafo
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: Beer"
- updated a Tel Aviv-Yafo Travel Page "Were you looking for a city that never sleeps?"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Were you looking for a city that never sleeps?"
- Commented on one of RhineRoll's Tel Aviv-Yafo travel pages
- Wrote a Review American-German Colony about Sarona German Colony in Tel Aviv-Yafo Things to Do
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oahu Intro, 67 reviews, 116 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Netherlands Intro, 75 reviews, 76 photos
- New York City Intro, 54 reviews, 91 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Breda Intro, 48 reviews, 88 photos, 5 travelogues
- Madrid Intro, 39 reviews, 70 photos
- Israel Intro, 35 reviews, 71 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tel Aviv-Yafo Intro, 38 reviews, 66 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination The Hague Intro, 33 reviews, 42 photos, 1 travelogue
- Boston Intro, 31 reviews, 41 photos, 2 travelogues
- Hawaii (Big Island) Intro, 23 reviews, 47 photos