"Were you looking for a city that never sleeps?" Top 5 Page for this destination Tel Aviv-Yafo by Nathalie_B

Tel Aviv-Yafo Travel Guide: 1,198 reviews and 2,909 photos

Well, it's gonna be a tough project to built this page. I can show you the pictures, I can write as many tips as I want, and I can tell you everything I know about my hometown, but I can't make you love this wonderful city as much as I do, unless you come and see it yourslef!
This is a very special corner of Israel. Hmmm, "corner"... Tel Aviv and its vicinity accounts the biggest population of Israel, and with it's shops, bars, restaurants, skyscrapers, and even endless parking lots Tel Aviv is a real mammoth, considering the size of the whole country.

OK, Let's start.
First, if you think that New York is "the city that never sleeps" I'd say you're wrong, maybe this is where it is all strated, but many cities have awaken ever since and Tel Aviv is one of them.
In Tel Aviv you'll find everything needed for a good entertainment. Our bars are always open, they only close when the last customer decided that he/she has had enough. So basically, you're the boss. And there are so many of them that you'll need to spend a lifetime to visit them all.

Second, our beaches is another attraction, not only for locals. Tourists love to spend long days on the beach, they stay there till sundown and it looks like they never get tired of it.

Third, it's our culture and history.
There's so much to see and every corner will be somewhat different. There's Old Jaffa that never stops attracting people. There's so much history hiding among its tiny streets.
There's colorful Neve Tzedek neighborhood, once the first neihborhood of Tel Aviv and now our "asrtists' colony" with art galleries, designer shops, gourmet restaurants, unique architecture, and the most delicious ice cream.
The Carmel market and its neighbor Nahalat Benjamin Street Market are great places to spend a few hours, especially if you'd like to feel like a local.
And then, there is an ongoing Bauhaus buildings project which brings back to life our most beautiful historic buildings.

The list is long, so make sure you plan your visit carefully and don't miss a spot. It's worth it!

• In a nutshell:It's party time!!!!!!
  • Intro Updated Jun 20, 2008

• Roadquill's Profile Photo
    Jul 7, 2014 at 12:21 AM

Hi Nathalie, nice Tel Aviv page...I have 3 nights in TA on my way to Kilimanjaro in August. Best, Karl (Roadquill)

• muguruki's Profile Photo
    Dec 8, 2011 at 9:14 AM

Do you realise how much my mouth is watering looking at that shakshuka. The one thing I really enjoyed in Israel was the food. It may not be 11pm but I think it's time for my dinner.

• pieter_jan_v's Profile Photo
    Dec 8, 2010 at 11:34 AM

So, how's the party developping? PJ

• Sep 9, 2010 at 5:41 PM

I always oder my beer in the bottle. Take a look at the citchen and you know why.

• Jim_Eliason's Profile Photo
    Jun 7, 2010 at 8:51 PM

Great page for an overlooked city!

• paulhanson's Profile Photo
    Jun 4, 2010 at 8:22 AM

Your pub descriptions make Tel Aviv sound attractive!

• NYTim's Profile Photo
    Jan 11, 2010 at 10:04 AM

Do you see beer in our future?

• BruceDunning's Profile Photo
    Aug 21, 2009 at 3:54 PM

You presented a lot of great pictures and comments; even a Bauhaus coming there. Wonderful job

• Martman's Profile Photo
    Jul 1, 2009 at 1:45 PM

I think I was thanking you for your nice page!

• DAO's Profile Photo
    Jun 11, 2009 at 8:26 AM

I love olives and Georgian food. Awesome. Good tip on the restaurant to avoid. Whos' the good looking woman on the beer poster?

Nathalie_B Lives Here!

Nathalie_B

“Beauty lies in the hands of the beer holder”

Badges & Stats in Tel Aviv-Yafo

Have you been to Tel Aviv-Yafo?