Mumbai Warnings Or Dangers Tips by aadil Top 5 Page for this destination
Mumbai Warnings and Dangers: 65 reviews and 58 photos
Do Not Touch Unattended Objects Anywhere!!! This applies to any unattended objects like small packets or bags or briefcases left unattended in local transport like buses, trains and taxi cabs as there is a high risk of it being something explosive as recently it has been found to trigger bomb blasts all over the city. So be careful when you see something like this at any place and just inform the nearest police or security personnel in the vicinity!!! Take care of your own personal safety!!! And have a safe journey in Mumbai!!!
Phone: Police 100,Fire 101,Ambulnce 102
Do not look through a telescope at the Sun and Mercury Transit without protective and safe solar filters!!! You may lose your eyesight permanently and not even feel the pain!!! See my picture of the Mercury transit of 7th May 2003 taken through a 150mm dia / 1500mm F/L telescope and Pentax camera. Get prepared for a much bigger event in June next year when the planet Venus will transit the Sun's disk and it will be visible to the naked eye!!!
More Reviews (41)
- See All Town Hall Mean Sea Level Datum Line...
- See All Places to shop for women in Mumbai.
- See All Lebanese Fast Food
- See All Elephantine Meeting with Mizzie from KL.
- See All YWCA in Mumbai.
aadil's Related Pages
Mumbai Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Keeweechic's Mumbai (Bombay)"
- "My Second Home"
- "Mumbai – A Magnificent Mix"
- "Aadil's Mumbai (Bombay) City of Gold!!!"
- ""my" Gateway of India..."
- "Mumbai, Bombay....its all the same..."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Mumbai
- Hotels in Mumbai
- Transportation in Mumbai
- Nightlife in Mumbai
- Restaurants in Mumbai
- Shopping in Mumbai
- Warnings and Dangers in Mumbai
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Mumbai
- 43 Reviews
- 48 Photos
- 176 Forum posts
- 195 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (22)
Have you been to Mumbai?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mumbai
- Posted in Travel Leh Forum "Re: if we are flying directly to..."
- Commented on one of kenHuocj's Mumbai tips
- Uploaded a Photo to "Town Hall Mean Sea Level Datum Line Marker"
- Wrote a Review Town Hall Mean Sea Level Datum Line Marker about Town Hall - Asiatic Society Library in Mumbai Things to Do
- updated a Mumbai Travel Page "Aadil's Mumbai (Bombay) City of Gold!!!"
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mumbai Intro, 43 reviews, 48 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Elephanta Island Intro, 23 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- York Intro, 7 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Liverpool Intro, 10 reviews, 10 photos
- Jaisalmer Intro, 6 reviews, 13 photos
- Livingstone Game Park Intro, 8 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Nagpur 10 reviews, 6 photos
- Egypt Intro, 11 reviews, 3 photos
- Zambia Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Al Khubar Intro, 9 reviews, 3 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (115)
- Gateway of India- 52 Reviews, 109 Photos
- Marine Drive- 29 Reviews, 55 Photos
- Hanging Gardens- 12 Reviews, 26 Photos
- Chowpatty Beach- 18 Reviews, 45 Photos
- Victoria Terminus- 31 Reviews, 69 Photos
- Haji Ali Dargah- 9 Reviews, 24 Photos
- Elephanta Caves- 19 Reviews, 52 Photos
- Crawford Market- 9 Reviews, 23 Photos
- Juhu Beach- 14 Reviews, 30 Photos
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj - Ex Prince of Wales Museum- 39 Reviews, 98 Photos
See All Mumbai Things to Do