"In the rain shadow!!" Panchgani by aadil
Panchgani Travel Guide: 9 reviews and 22 photos
That's me in front of the Bhilar waterfalls near Panchgani!!! And the bicycle's not mine!!! It belonged to the guy showing the waterfalls with his pair of binoculars for a small fee!!!
This Page Is Under Construction!!
Please bear with me till I get the pictures developed and scanned in a couple of weeks!!! I'm sure you will enjoy them!!!
- Pros:Beautiful hill station, less commercialised than others!!
- Cons:Only road travel is possible & roads are very narrow!!
- In a nutshell:Five Hills!! That's what it means!!
Nice views of the mountain ranges from the top of the Panchgani mountains and some eirie effects due to the monsoon... more travel advice
Getting around Panchgani can be quite easy if you don't mind getting crushed inside the jeep which is meant for 8 people... more travel advice
aadil's Related Pages
Panchgani Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "In the rain shadow!!"
- "Mumbai Escape"
- "The town of Panchgani"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Panchgani
- Hotels in Panchgani
- Transportation in Panchgani
- Shopping in Panchgani
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Panchgani
- 4 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 23 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Panchgani?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Panchgani
Photos in PanchganiSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mumbai Intro, 43 reviews, 48 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Elephanta Island Intro, 23 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- York Intro, 7 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Liverpool Intro, 10 reviews, 10 photos
- Jaisalmer Intro, 6 reviews, 13 photos
- Livingstone Game Park Intro, 8 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Nagpur 10 reviews, 6 photos
- Egypt Intro, 11 reviews, 3 photos
- Zambia Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Al Khubar Intro, 9 reviews, 3 photos