"Aadil's Euro Mania Page!!!" Europe by aadil

Europe Travel Guide: 691,017 reviews and 1,845,859 photos

Europe ....... Here I come!!!

In the months of September & October 2002, I was in the UK (London, Penzance, St. Ives, Truro, Plymouth and Liverpool), Belgium (Oostende, Brugge, Ghent, Brussels & Antwerpen) and the Netherlands (Middelburg, Rotterdam & Amsterdam). I had the opportunity to meet five VTer's (irisbe, diamonddog, helga67, pollon and eden_teuling) there! It was one of the best experiences during my travels and meeting such beautiful people and reaffirming my faith in friends who I had only written to on VT!!! I really value their friendship!!!

I was in London, Liverpool, Manchester and York for my annual holiday in September 2001. York was the new destination on my map while the other three were return visits to visit friends and see the museums and art galleries I could not see the last time around since they were closed.

I have been going annually to the United Kingdom since 1994 and visit a couple of new places everytime from London which is my base.

I have also been to four other countries in Europe -Russia, Romania, Belgium and the Netherlands which were also some of the best places in my trips so far!
I intend going to France, Italy, Poland, Greece, Switzerland and Spain in the future!!! Of which Italy will be on my next trip to Europe in 2003!!! And meetings with a few more VTer's on the cards too!!!

The picture is of Moonrise over York! Lovely place to be in!! Right Time, Right Place, Wrong Direction!! Hope you enjoy it!!!

• Pros:One Europe, One Euro, One Visa (almost)!!!
  • Cons:More expensive now, since the Euro!!!
  • In a nutshell:Lovely continent with varied cultures and places to see and enjoy!!!
  • Last visit to Europe: Sep 2002
  • Intro Updated Aug 10, 2003

aadil

“Climb high; climb far; your goal the sky, your aim the stars!”

Badges & Stats in Europe