"Arba Minch" Arba Minch' by boltonian
Arba Minch' Travel Guide: 29 reviews and 43 photos
A 8 hour drive South from Addis will see you arrive at Arba Minch.
Arba is 2 towns, 4km apart, neither one has much to offer. A few bars and hotels line the road.
Arba is really a base to stop off on route to the Omo Valley (or Kenya)
- Pros:Half way to Jinka
- Cons:Dump, noisey
- In a nutshell:A pointless town
In Arba you can go on Lake Chamo by boat to see crocodiles/hippos. This costs approx 75 Birr to enter the park, and 150... more travel advice
Serves the usual pasta and local injera. 100 Birr fresh fish seems over priced. We had 'Ribs' which turned out to be a... more travel advice
boltonian's Related Pages
Arba Minch' Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Arba Minch'
- Hotels in Arba Minch'
- Restaurants in Arba Minch'
- Shopping in Arba Minch'
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Arba Minch'
- 4 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Arba Minch'?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Arba Minch'
Top 10 Pages
- Tallinn Intro, 30 reviews, 22 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 28 reviews, 22 photos
- Iceland Intro, 21 reviews, 20 photos
- Addis Ababa Intro, 20 reviews, 18 photos
- Tokyo Intro, 13 reviews, 20 photos
- New York City Intro, 18 reviews, 12 photos
- Lalibela Intro, 14 reviews, 13 photos
- Jinka Intro, 11 reviews, 16 photos
- La Paz Intro, 15 reviews, 11 photos
- Krakow Intro, 7 reviews, 14 photos