Jinka Hotel Tips by boltonian
Jinka Hotels: 1 reviews and 0 photos
Opposite the airstrip is the Goh Hotel. Small courtyard/car park is surrounded by rooms. Singles with no water 40 Birr, Twins with hot showers 150 Birr.
As with all of Jinka, there is no running water or electricity after 11pm at night.
The rooms are clean, the showers warm.
Seemed to be fully of tourists who were happy to sit with a beer and chat about their travels.
The hotel is quiet, saddly Jinka is not. Many wild dogs (or maybe hyenas) howl all damn night.
Address: Opposite the airstrip
Comparison: about average
Price: less than US$20
More Reviews (10)
boltonian's Related Pages
Jinka Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Jinka
- Hotels in Jinka
- Restaurants in Jinka
- Shopping in Jinka
- Warnings and Dangers in Jinka
- See All...
Explore the World
- Gran Bahia Principe Riviera Maya
- Comfort Suites Gulfport
- Pafiana Heights Luxury Resort & Spa
- Holiday Inn SunSpree Resort West Yellowstone
- Westin Kuala Lumpur
- Hillview Terrace Suites
- Econo Lodge Manchester
- The Westin Resort Guam
- Econo Lodge Bowers Hill
- Hotel Sonar Bangla
- Eurotel Hotel Providencia Santiago
- Atakoy Marina Hotel
- Rincon Beach Resort
Badges & Stats in Jinka
- 11 Reviews
- 16 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Jinka?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Jinka
Read real reviews about Jinka Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Tallinn Intro, 30 reviews, 22 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 28 reviews, 22 photos
- Iceland Intro, 21 reviews, 20 photos
- Addis Ababa Intro, 20 reviews, 18 photos
- Tokyo Intro, 13 reviews, 20 photos
- New York City Intro, 18 reviews, 12 photos
- Lalibela Intro, 14 reviews, 13 photos
- Jinka Intro, 11 reviews, 16 photos
- La Paz Intro, 15 reviews, 11 photos
- Krakow Intro, 7 reviews, 14 photos