Brunei and Muara Sports & Outdoors Tips by hassan_abu
Brunei and Muara Sports & Outdoors: 1 reviews and 1 photos
What is dad doing up there?
Rock climbing is for everyone.
Anybody can do it. Well that depends how high the rock is, anyway.
Equipment: Your determination.
Address: Jerudong Park
Theme: Extreme Sports
More Reviews (12)
hassan_abu's Related Pages
Brunei and Muara Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Brunei Memories"
- "Brunei n muara district"
- "The Royal Brunei"
- "brunie's big houses!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Brunei and Muara
- Hotels in Brunei and Muara
- Transportation in Brunei and Muara
- Nightlife in Brunei and Muara
- See All...
Explore the World
- Dallas Hotels
- Vanscoy Hotels
- Beserah Hotels
- Whitby Hotels
- Togo Hotels
- Lake Erie Beach Hotels
- Chiang Mai
- Bogotá Hotels
- Erie Hotels
- Fredericton Hotels
- Punta Cana
- Kløfta Hotels
Badges & Stats in Brunei and Muara
- 13 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Brunei and Muara?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Brunei and Muara
Photos in Brunei and MuaraSee All Photos (10)
Top 10 Pages
- Singapore Intro, 49 reviews, 73 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kampung Bukit Tinggi Intro, 23 reviews, 81 photos, 2 travelogues
- Cameron Highlands Intro, 19 reviews, 82 photos
- The Hague Intro, 21 reviews, 73 photos, 3 travelogues
- Copenhagen Intro, 27 reviews, 50 photos, 3 travelogues
- Lysekil Intro, 29 reviews, 44 photos, 5 travelogues
- Algeria Intro, 28 reviews, 44 photos, 2 travelogues
- Kota Kinabalu Intro, 9 reviews, 62 photos, 4 travelogues
- Pulau Langkawi Intro, 9 reviews, 55 photos, 2 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 25 reviews, 31 photos