Uddevalla Things to Do Tips by hassan_abu
Uddevalla Things to Do: 4 reviews and 3 photos
For a family package of SEK200, you could visit the Universeum, the SAAB Mueseum, ride the cable cars, a guided tour to the hydro-electric dam (plant).
It's quite a bargain..
This pic of the old SAAB model is found in the SAAB museum.
Interesting fact :- SAAB is the first to produce an alcohol device which will detect if the driver is too drunk to drive. Above a certain limit, the car will not even start. But you could always get someone to start the car for you if you are too drunk anyway.. : )
I jsut had to join in the fun and go fishing with the kids.. : )
This place is great for both adults and kids. There is a childrens playground where the kids can play while the adults can walk around and appreciate both modern and classical arts and sculptures, as well the history of Uddevalla.
Here, Afiqah is pretending to be the ship's captain of a fishing boat.
Address: Right next to the bus terminal at Uddevall Centrum
Do pay a visit to the Bohuslans Museum. The entrance is free, and you get to see interesting scandinavian history and beautiful art pieces there. No photographs allowed though. There's also a little childrens playground inside. The main reason I went in was to get away from the cold and enjoy the heat inside.
But, it really is very nice inside. They even have a small concert by the local school choir last Sunday.
Address: Uddevalla Centrum
Directions: Right next to the bus terminal at Centrum.
More Reviews (9)
hassan_abu's Related Pages
Uddevalla Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Uddevalla Wonders"
- "Living like a Swede."
- "Välkommen till Uddevalla, Sverige!"
- "Uddevalla, Sweden"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Uddevalla
- Transportation in Uddevalla
- Nightlife in Uddevalla
- Restaurants in Uddevalla
- Shopping in Uddevalla
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Uddevalla
- 13 Reviews
- 23 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Uddevalla?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Uddevalla
Top 10 Pages
- Singapore Intro, 49 reviews, 73 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kampung Bukit Tinggi Intro, 23 reviews, 81 photos, 2 travelogues
- Cameron Highlands Intro, 19 reviews, 82 photos
- The Hague Intro, 21 reviews, 73 photos, 3 travelogues
- Copenhagen Intro, 27 reviews, 50 photos, 3 travelogues
- Lysekil Intro, 29 reviews, 44 photos, 5 travelogues
- Algeria Intro, 28 reviews, 44 photos, 2 travelogues
- Kota Kinabalu Intro, 9 reviews, 62 photos, 4 travelogues
- Pulau Langkawi Intro, 9 reviews, 55 photos, 2 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 25 reviews, 31 photos