"Uddevalla Wonders" Uddevalla by hassan_abu
Uddevalla Travel Guide: 14 reviews and 61 photos
Uddevalla is located on the west coast of Sweden. It took about 1 hour to get there via highway E6.
This is not really a tourist spot, but nonetheless, I enjoyed the trip on 23 Oct 2004.
Passing by the bridge is a wonderful experience. What a breathtaking view.
Walk around the canal next to the Museum and enjoy the cool breeze and scenery.
Trollhattan is also know as Trollywood. It is famous for producing lots of Swedish films. It's also famous as the producer of SAAB vehicles. The canal is simply amazing. It's like a little version of the Panama Canal, with several locks, going up the canal. Read on my pages to see these locks.
- Pros:Trollhattan is amazingly beautiful. I Luv It.
- Cons:Have not thought of any
Comfortable clothes and hiking or sports shoes recommended if you want to walk in the woods and go up the mountains... more travel advice
hassan_abu's Related Pages
Uddevalla Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Uddevalla Wonders"
- "Living like a Swede."
- "Välkommen till Uddevalla, Sverige!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Uddevalla
- Transportation in Uddevalla
- Nightlife in Uddevalla
- Restaurants in Uddevalla
- Shopping in Uddevalla
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Uddevalla
- 13 Reviews
- 23 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Uddevalla?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Uddevalla
Top 10 Pages
- Singapore Intro, 49 reviews, 73 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kampung Bukit Tinggi Intro, 23 reviews, 81 photos, 2 travelogues
- Cameron Highlands Intro, 19 reviews, 82 photos
- The Hague Intro, 21 reviews, 73 photos, 3 travelogues
- Copenhagen Intro, 27 reviews, 50 photos, 3 travelogues
- Lysekil Intro, 29 reviews, 44 photos, 5 travelogues
- Algeria Intro, 28 reviews, 44 photos, 2 travelogues
- Kota Kinabalu Intro, 9 reviews, 62 photos, 4 travelogues
- Pulau Langkawi Intro, 9 reviews, 55 photos, 2 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 25 reviews, 31 photos