"Fort Saskatchewan...farming and petrochemicals" Fort Saskatchewan by Darby2
Fort Saskatchewan Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 15 photos
The area around "The Fort" is rich farmland, with mostly grain being grown, but some specialty crops too, like peas, lentils and this field of borage.
Borage is used in the food industry, and the plants are a big attractor of millions of honeybees.
North of the Fort are huge petrochemical plants and refineries, producing fertilizer, precious metals, oil and gas products and industrial chemicals.
Darby2's Related Pages
Fort Saskatchewan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Small Town Charm, close to big city..."
- "Fort Saskatchewan...farming and petrochemicals"
- "Lots of Bisons and other wildlife"
- See All...
- Hotels in Fort Saskatchewan
- Transportation in Fort Saskatchewan
- Nightlife in Fort Saskatchewan
- Restaurants in Fort Saskatchewan
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Fort Saskatchewan
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Fort Saskatchewan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Fort Saskatchewan
Top 10 Pages
- Chilko Lake Intro, 24 reviews, 99 photos, 8 travelogues
- Edmonton Intro, 29 reviews, 83 photos, 8 travelogues
- Rocky Mountain House Intro, 10 reviews, 53 photos, 3 travelogues
- One Hundred Mile House Intro, 12 reviews, 47 photos, 5 travelogues
- Clearwater Intro, 1 review, 48 photos, 5 travelogues
- Stony Plain Intro, 8 reviews, 39 photos, 3 travelogues
- Pavilion Intro, 9 reviews, 36 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kelowna Intro, 5 reviews, 35 photos, 5 travelogues
- Hawaii (State of) Intro, 16 reviews, 22 photos, 2 travelogues
- Lillooet Intro, 9 reviews, 28 photos, 2 travelogues
Latest Fort Saskatchewan hotel reviews
- Super 8 Motel FT Saskatchewan AB
- 28 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 8, 2013