"Land of fruit and honey" Keremeos by Darby2
Keremeos Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 38 photos
The warm sunny climate of the Similkameen Valley is ideal for growing the finest tree fruits in the province. For more info: Keromeos
I took a trip here on Easter weekend, just as some of the orchards were beginning to bloom.
By all means, browse through my travlogues to get a feel for the place in springtime.
To view some of these images in full resolution, go to my Pbase Gallery
Highway 3 winds its way over the Richter Pass between Osoyoos and Cawston. On the way you pass by Spotted Lake...a sight not to be forgotten, there's nothing else like it anywhere on earth.
There are more than two dozen roadside fruit stands in Keremeos...but I think Parson's has to take the cake as the most... more travel advice
To the uninitated tourist and traveller, these little gems can do a nasty number on you. I was wading through some fresh... more travel advice
Written May 9, 2016
Vignettes of a springtime visit
Written May 9, 2016
More Spring Travels
Darby2's Related Pages
Keremeos Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Land of fruit and honey"
- "Keremeos, home of many fruit stands"
- "Keremeos, Keremeos where art thou?"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Keremeos
- 4 Reviews
- 27 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (27)
Have you been to Keremeos?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Keremeos
Top 10 Pages
- Chilko Lake Intro, 24 reviews, 99 photos, 8 travelogues
- Edmonton Intro, 29 reviews, 88 photos, 9 travelogues
- Rocky Mountain House Intro, 10 reviews, 55 photos, 5 travelogues
- One Hundred Mile House Intro, 12 reviews, 47 photos, 5 travelogues
- Stony Plain Intro, 8 reviews, 42 photos, 4 travelogues
- Clearwater Intro, 1 review, 48 photos, 5 travelogues
- Pavilion Intro, 9 reviews, 36 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kelowna Intro, 5 reviews, 35 photos, 5 travelogues
- Hawaii (State of) Intro, 16 reviews, 22 photos, 2 travelogues
- Lillooet Intro, 9 reviews, 28 photos, 2 travelogues