"Right on the 49th Parallel" Ladysmith by Darby2
Ladysmith Travel Guide: 30 reviews and 38 photos
As I recall, one of the most famous citizens of Ladysmith is none other than Lady Mystique!!! ;o))
The other main industry here is forestry. At one time it's believed that one of the tallest trees in the world stood near Ladysmith at the hamlet of Westholm. It was claimed at the time in 1940 that the Douglas Fir tree was 400 feet tall and 18 feet in diameter, which put it more than 25 feet taller than the tallest Redwoods in California. Details, however are lacking
Darby2's Related Pages
Ladysmith Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Ladysmith, British Columbia, CANADA - My Home Town"
- "Always On My Doorstep...."
- "Right on the 49th Parallel"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ladysmith
- Hotels in Ladysmith
- Nightlife in Ladysmith
- Restaurants in Ladysmith
- Shopping in Ladysmith
- Warnings and Dangers in Ladysmith
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ladysmith
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Ladysmith?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ladysmith
Top 10 Pages
- Chilko Lake Intro, 24 reviews, 99 photos, 8 travelogues
- Edmonton Intro, 29 reviews, 83 photos, 8 travelogues
- Rocky Mountain House Intro, 10 reviews, 53 photos, 3 travelogues
- One Hundred Mile House Intro, 12 reviews, 47 photos, 5 travelogues
- Clearwater Intro, 1 review, 48 photos, 5 travelogues
- Stony Plain Intro, 8 reviews, 39 photos, 3 travelogues
- Pavilion Intro, 9 reviews, 36 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kelowna Intro, 5 reviews, 35 photos, 5 travelogues
- Hawaii (State of) Intro, 16 reviews, 22 photos, 2 travelogues
- Lillooet Intro, 9 reviews, 28 photos, 2 travelogues