"Lillooet...Mile 0 of the Gold Rush Trail" Lillooet by Darby2
Lillooet Travel Guide: 13 reviews and 42 photos
Lillooet is steeped in the early history of B.C.'s Gold Rush into the Cariboo and Barkerville. It represents the Mile 0 starting point.
The hottest ever temperature in Canada was recorded in Lillooet, more than 112 F. (45C)
Those dark rectcangular shapes in the left side of the photo are fields of ginseng growin under screens.
More to come....
( Aerial photos courtesy of Kat)
Further up the Fraser, is Bridge River...considered by many to be the "Yosemite of Canada"
I couldn't agree more.
Looking downstream from the old bridge towards Lillooet
- Pros:Off the beaten path, well worth exploring
The town of Lillooet lies on the west bank of the mighty Fraser River, while the main highway approaches fron the east... more travel advice
Written May 9, 2016
Vignettes of Pavilion and Lillooet
Written May 9, 2016
More shots of Fountain Gorge
Darby2's Related Pages
Lillooet Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Lillooet...Mile 0 of the Gold Rush Trail"
- "Wide Open Spaces, Beautiful Country"
- "Beautiful LILLOOET"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Lillooet
- 9 Reviews
- 28 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (27)
Have you been to Lillooet?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lillooet
Photos in LillooetSee All Photos (28)
Top 10 Pages
- Chilko Lake Intro, 24 reviews, 99 photos, 8 travelogues
- Edmonton Intro, 29 reviews, 88 photos, 9 travelogues
- Rocky Mountain House Intro, 10 reviews, 55 photos, 5 travelogues
- One Hundred Mile House Intro, 12 reviews, 47 photos, 5 travelogues
- Stony Plain Intro, 8 reviews, 42 photos, 4 travelogues
- Clearwater Intro, 1 review, 48 photos, 5 travelogues
- Pavilion Intro, 9 reviews, 36 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kelowna Intro, 5 reviews, 35 photos, 5 travelogues
- Hawaii (State of) Intro, 16 reviews, 22 photos, 2 travelogues
- Lillooet Intro, 9 reviews, 28 photos, 2 travelogues