"Penticton...Peaches and beaches" Penticton by Darby2
Penticton Travel Guide: 31 reviews and 37 photos
Penticton lies in the sunny Okanagan Valley at the south end of Okanagan Lake and the north end of Skaha Lake. It has some great sandy beaches on both sides of town. The Okanagan River that joins the two lakes is also a great place for a lazy float down the river in an inner tube, canoe, air mattress or whatever flotation device you can find. There were hundreds of folks doing this on the day Gillian and I drove through here.
- Pros:Beautiful sandy beaches, great weather, great wines
- In a nutshell:Nice, small town atmosphere
Darby2's Related Pages
Penticton Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Penticton = land between lakes"
- "Summers in Penticton..."
- "Penticton...Peaches and beaches"
- "THE OKENAGEN SOUTH AND GREAT LITTLE TOWN"
- "Penticton: A place to live forever..."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Penticton
- Hotels in Penticton
- Transportation in Penticton
- Restaurants in Penticton
- Warnings and Dangers in Penticton
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Penticton
- 1 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Penticton?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Penticton
Top 10 Pages
- Chilko Lake Intro, 24 reviews, 99 photos, 8 travelogues
- Edmonton Intro, 29 reviews, 83 photos, 8 travelogues
- Rocky Mountain House Intro, 10 reviews, 53 photos, 3 travelogues
- One Hundred Mile House Intro, 12 reviews, 47 photos, 5 travelogues
- Clearwater Intro, 1 review, 48 photos, 5 travelogues
- Stony Plain Intro, 8 reviews, 39 photos, 3 travelogues
- Pavilion Intro, 9 reviews, 36 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kelowna Intro, 5 reviews, 35 photos, 5 travelogues
- Hawaii (State of) Intro, 16 reviews, 22 photos, 2 travelogues
- Lillooet Intro, 9 reviews, 28 photos, 2 travelogues