"Xi'an: old and new" Xian Shan by MylesD
Xian Shan Travel Guide: 31 reviews and 60 photos
Xi'an's a wonderful city if you know where to go, and how to get there...there are many 'downsides' to visiting any Chinese city, and having spent 2 years of my young life here, I consider myself somewhat of an authority in giving advice to people who wish to visit this wonderfully diverse country. Anyway, on to Xi'an! Enjoy and please e-mail me for further information. (email@example.com)
- Pros:Lots to see, clean and cheap.
- Cons:Con artists, limited English
- In a nutshell:Definitely 1 of the top 5 cities to visit in China.
This place is awesome. First off, get here by taking the # 610 bus (from the Bell Tower). It'll be on your left, and... more travel advice
...takes you on kind of a scenic tour of the city. Take it from the Bell Tower, and it'll take you to the little / big... more travel advice
MylesD's Related Pages
Xian Shan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Xi'an: old and new"
- "Xian"The Walled City""
- "What I saw in Xian"
- "A Warriors Paradise"
- "Xian and Luoyang"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Xian Shan
- Hotels in Xian Shan
- Transportation in Xian Shan
- Restaurants in Xian Shan
- Warnings and Dangers in Xian Shan
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Xian Shan
- 13 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Xian Shan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Xian Shan
Photos in Xian ShanSee All Photos (11)
Top 10 Pages
- Broken Hill Intro, 19 reviews, 15 photos
- Xian Shan Intro, 13 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Montreal Intro, 11 reviews, 1 photo
- Beijing Intro, 9 reviews
- Vienna Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos, 2 travelogues
- Budapest Intro, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Quebec Intro, 8 reviews, 1 photo
- Shanghai Intro, 7 reviews
- Maine 7 reviews
- New York City Intro, 6 photos, 1 travelogue