"Navihawk's new Tanzania - Dar es Salaam Page" Tanzania by Navihawk
Tanzania Travel Guide: 2,797 reviews and 7,652 photos
Tanzania. I would say, is one of the few stable countries in Africa. It is slow in development but offers a wide range of ancient experiences. Dar es Salaam, the capital, is worth a visit and does get hot in the summer. Really hot! Zanzibar is a must see for any traveller in the vicinity. You will be catapulted to the 16th Century once there. Moshi and Arusha give you the opportunity of seeing the famous Mount Kilimanjaro. Beeing at the foot of the mountain is an over powering feeling. Talk about being overshadowed; the mountain does that. I had friends there that I saw on a regular basis. Tanzania is a beautiful place. Make a point of seeing Lake Tanganyika.
Navihawk's Related Pages
Tanzania Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Tanzania - Zanzibar"
- "An Amazing African Experience"
- "Tanzania.... Beauty...Diversity...Wilderness"
- "Grete's Safari Page"
- "Best of Tanzania"
- "Tanzania, I will never forget you......."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tanzania
- Hotels in Tanzania
- Transportation in Tanzania
- Nightlife in Tanzania
- Restaurants in Tanzania
- Shopping in Tanzania
- Warnings and Dangers in Tanzania
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tanzania
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Tanzania?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tanzania
Top 10 Pages
- Edmonton Intro, 7 reviews, 7 photos
- Zimbabwe Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Calgary Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Toronto Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Nassau 1 review, 5 photos
- North America Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Zambia Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Nairobi Intro, 3 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tanzania Intro, 1 photo
- Nigeria Intro, 1 photo
No friends yet.