"Porto..." Porto by cucaracha
Porto Travel Guide: 1,048 reviews and 2,787 photos
What impressed me the most about Porto were the woodworks inside some of the churches. Most notoriously inside the Igreja de S. Francisco and the Igreja de Sta. Clara. Both are worth visiting!
Here is a picture of the Genealogical tree of Jesus. Woodwork inside the church of S. Francisco.
In Porto you can also appreciate many of this characteristics balconies, as well and their clothes drying out during the sunny days...
The Ribeira is a really cool area. Just sit there and enjoy a coffee, cake, while resting by the Duoro.... more travel advice
cucaracha's Related Pages
Porto Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Spring and Port Wine!"
- "A Fine Port"
- "Place where people work!"
- "a colorful city on the river"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Porto
- Hotels in Porto
- Transportation in Porto
- Nightlife in Porto
- Restaurants in Porto
- Shopping in Porto
- Warnings and Dangers in Porto
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Porto
- 9 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Porto?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Porto
Photos in PortoSee All Photos (12)
Top 10 Pages
- Lisbon Intro, 16 reviews, 16 photos
- Hamburg Intro, 15 reviews, 16 photos
- Dresden Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos
- Strasbourg Intro, 1 review, 22 photos, 3 travelogues
- Koblenz Intro, 7 reviews, 15 photos, 2 travelogues
- Porto Intro, 9 reviews, 12 photos
- Paris Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos
- Maastricht Intro, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Canary Islands Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Leipzig Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos