"Thalor's new Red Bank Page" Red Bank by Thalor
Red Bank Travel Guide: 60 reviews and 57 photos
I was here for one day on business once in the late 1980s.
My boss and I flew up from BWI (Baltimore Washington International) airport to NJ, rented a car, and drove to Red Bank. We met with Bellcore engineers, a manager, and their lawyer to decide if we should license their software. We did not but it was decent sounding stuff.
I saw nothing in Red Bank except for what I saw from the car and Bellcore's offices. We even ate lunch inside the Bellcore cafeteria. As I remember the food there was okay and I seem to recall I had lemonade with it but everything else is kind of a blur.
But hey, if you are up in Red Bank to meet with their employees, be sure and try out the food in the company cafeteria.
Thalor's Related Pages
Red Bank Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "RED BANK, NEW JERSEY--A Happenin' Town!"
- "Red Bank-An actual destination."
- "Vegetarian and Healthy Eating"
- "Thalor's new Red Bank Page"
- "Dr. John at the Count Basie Theater"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Red Bank
- Hotels in Red Bank
- Transportation in Red Bank
- Nightlife in Red Bank
- Restaurants in Red Bank
- Shopping in Red Bank
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Red Bank
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Red Bank?Share Your Travels
Top 10 Pages
- Ohio Intro, 6 reviews
- Germantown Intro, 6 reviews
- Europe Intro, 5 reviews, 1 travelogue
- Washington D.C. Intro, 5 reviews
- Baltimore Intro, 3 reviews
- Seattle Intro, 2 reviews
- Wichita Intro, 2 reviews
- United Kingdom Intro, 1 review
- San Francisco Intro, 1 review
- Orlando Intro, 1 review
No friends yet.