"Thalor's Livermore" Livermore by Thalor
Livermore Travel Guide: 52 reviews and 169 photos
I stayed in Livermore twice. I stayed with my brother both times.
The first time was in December 1999, on the first leg of a trip that took me from DC to Livermore to Miami and then back to DC. I spent Christmas with my brother Dan in California, and then New Years with my good friend Michael in Miami.
The second time was for a few days in May while I was waiting for the Java One conference to start in downtown San Francisco.
Livermore is a nice town. Kind of small. Laid back. And old town area and then newer more modern apartments a ways off from there.
The DOE was pretty big in the area as I recall. They had some neat looking facilities.
No tours though.
Thalor's Related Pages
Livermore Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Livermore - Wine and Technology"
- "A Part of my Past, Present, and Future."
- "My home town"
- "Teeing and Tasting in Livermore, California"
- "Livermore - Vineyards and Wine Tasting"
- "Thalor's Livermore"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Livermore
- Hotels in Livermore
- Transportation in Livermore
- Nightlife in Livermore
- Restaurants in Livermore
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Livermore
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Livermore?Share Your Travels
Top 10 Pages
- Ohio Intro, 6 reviews
- Germantown Intro, 6 reviews
- Europe Intro, 5 reviews, 1 travelogue
- Washington D.C. Intro, 5 reviews
- Baltimore Intro, 3 reviews
- Seattle Intro, 2 reviews
- Wichita Intro, 2 reviews
- United Kingdom Intro, 1 review
- San Francisco Intro, 1 review
- Orlando Intro, 1 review
No friends yet.