"Greetings and salutations" Catspjm's Profile

Greetings and salutations from 'sunny' Ireland :-)

The blurb…
A very warm welcome and thank you for taking the time to click and read. Hopefully you will find something of interest and even raise a smile or two along the way.

For those who are in particular need of a smile, possibly check out my Belfast page.

I start every month with the intention of updating this page, but before today, 2007 was the last time I actually managed it!

Anyway, feel free to browse through my ramblings and hopefully enjoy.

Don’t be afraid to drop an email either. I love to hear from the four corners of the earth (never could quite understand that phrase…) and in particular any one in Italy

Be good

>^,,^<

• Intro Updated Jul 28, 2009

Personal Pages (1)

• DaHongHua's Profile Photo
    May 16, 2012 at 10:28 PM

A warm happy birthday greeting from Malaysia.

• TrendsetterME's Profile Photo
    May 16, 2012 at 9:38 PM

Hey Peter, "Happy Birthday", with all my best wishes ... :)

• Donna_in_India's Profile Photo
    May 17, 2011 at 2:47 PM

Happy birthday Peter!

• icunme's Profile Photo
    Dec 23, 2009 at 6:41 AM

We wish you a .♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*MERRYº. ♪♫ CHRISTMAS¤ø.♪♫We wish you a .♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*• MERRYº♪♫ CHRISTMAS¤ø ♪♫and a HAPPY NEW YEAR„♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥

• jumpingnorman's Profile Photo
    Oct 4, 2009 at 1:51 AM

Thanks Peter for letting me use the wolf/sheep...have to sleep now because it is 0130 AM here...Cheers, Norman - the good mad, hehehe....

• Suzze's Profile Photo
    Jul 21, 2009 at 2:10 PM

Hi Peter, thanks for your email. Have you done a page on your cruise? would like to know how much you enjoyed it or...... didn't! I loved our cruise and can't wait to do it again :-)

• Travelchili's Profile Photo
    May 15, 2009 at 9:53 AM

Happy Birthday in two days! I am early, sorry, but I am off to the States tomorrow and will most likely be offline while there. Enjoy the beautiful weekend; hope it'll be sunny and warm!

• Nov 23, 2008 at 2:04 AM

Hey cats! I am planning my 1st trip to Ireland,loved your photos and will visit your page again soon seeking a locals perspective cuz "thats how I roll" lol

• DAO's Profile Photo
    May 17, 2008 at 3:30 AM

Happy Birthday from Wakefield

• uglyscot's Profile Photo
    May 16, 2008 at 11:08 PM

Have a great birthday

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!