"worldzgirl's new Coeur d'Alene Page" Top 5 Page for this destination Coeur d'Alene by worldzgirl
Coeur d'Alene Travel Guide: 35 reviews and 62 photos
Coeur d'Alene is a great city, albeit a little behind on the times. Nearby there are great mountains, a lake and beaches right downtown, and sunny weather most of the time. During the winter, the weather is a bit harsh, but if you love winter sports there is an abundance of it here.
It is unappreciated until you actually walk it. The hill can be seen from downtown, but doesn't show it's true self... more travel advice
You really need your own car to get here. There is no public transportation, besides expensive taxis. Your own car is... more travel advice
worldzgirl's Related Pages
Coeur d'Alene Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Land of Lakes"
- "Bike Trip of a lifetime - Day 1"
- "worldzgirl's new Coeur d'Alene Page"
- "remio's new Coeur d'Alene Page"
- "4th of July at Coeur D'Alene"
- ""Home Sweet Home", For Now!"
- "City of Lakes Surprises in Idaho"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Coeur d'Alene
- Hotels in Coeur d'Alene
- Nightlife in Coeur d'Alene
- Restaurants in Coeur d'Alene
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Coeur d'Alene
- 8 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Coeur d'Alene?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Coeur d'Alene
Top PagesSee All Travel Pages (2)
No friends yet.