"Paignton to Kingswear" Paignton by RogerW1nz
Paignton Travel Guide: 85 reviews and 241 photos
Sunday 21 July
We drove into Paignton and were surprised at how crowded it was. We decided not to stop, but came back the following day when it wasn't so busy.
Bought a ticket for the Paignton to Kingswear steam train ride along the South Devon coast. It was like being back in the mid 20th Century. A wonderful experience!
- Pros:The weather. It was perfect!
- Cons:Too many people ...
- In a nutshell:Perfect holiday spot.
RogerW1nz's Related Pages
Paignton Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "After Many Years Of Being A Passing Aquaintance..."
- "Paignton, South Devon"
- "A (slightly damp) Sunday in and around Paignton"
- "Paignton to Kingswear"
- "Braving the hills of Paignton - Training Phase II"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Paignton
- Hotels in Paignton
- Transportation in Paignton
- Nightlife in Paignton
- Restaurants in Paignton
- Warnings and Dangers in Paignton
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Paignton
- 1 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Paignton?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Paignton
Top 10 Pages
- Wellington Region Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Wellington 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Cook Islands Intro, 2 reviews, 1 photo
- Taupo Region Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- New Zealand Intro, 2 reviews
- Paignton Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- Germany Intro, 1 review
- Denmark Intro, 1 review
- Hamburg Intro, 1 review
- Ebeltoft Intro, 1 review