"Ebeltoft" Ebeltoft by RogerW1nz
Ebeltoft Travel Guide: 42 reviews and 109 photos
A short drive from Arhus is the quaint seaside village of Ebeltoft, where we went on 5 July. The old Danish sailing frigate, the "Jylland" is on display there, set in maritime surroundings next to the wharf. The ship has been restored and is well worth a visit, to see what Danish naval life would have been like 100 years ago.
- Pros:Picturesque cobbled streets
- In a nutshell:Quaint
RogerW1nz's Related Pages
Ebeltoft Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "a lovely town north-west of Aarhus"
- "A seaside town ignored by time"
- "Ebeltoft: A Living Museum"
- "Really pretty and very cosy!"
- "My Ebeltoft page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ebeltoft
- Hotels in Ebeltoft
- Nightlife in Ebeltoft
- Restaurants in Ebeltoft
- Shopping in Ebeltoft
- Warnings and Dangers in Ebeltoft
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ebeltoft
- 1 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Ebeltoft?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ebeltoft
Top 10 Pages
- Wellington Region Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Wellington 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Cook Islands Intro, 2 reviews, 1 photo
- Taupo Region Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- New Zealand Intro, 2 reviews
- Paignton Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- Germany Intro, 1 review
- Denmark Intro, 1 review
- Hamburg Intro, 1 review
- Ebeltoft Intro, 1 review