"Elgin Scotland" Elgin by balfor
Elgin Travel Guide: 72 reviews and 209 photos
Elgin is a small town between Aberdeen and Inverness. It is an old town that has a very large cathedral that has fallen into ruin and is now a historic landmark.
Elgin, the capital of the Moray region, is a lively market town which grew up in the thirteenth century around the River Lossie. Much of the original medieval street plan remains; the busy main street opens out onto an old cobbled market place and there are wynds and pends to explore. (from http://www.undiscoveredscotland.co.uk/areaelgi/index.html )
I didn't eat here as it was closed on Sundays, which was the only day I visited Elgin. However it was converted from a... more travel advice
balfor's Related Pages
Elgin Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "a regular destination"
- "Excellent Elgin"
- "Lacking Marbles?"
- "Elgin Cathedral"
- "Elgin by default"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Elgin
- Hotels in Elgin
- Transportation in Elgin
- Nightlife in Elgin
- Restaurants in Elgin
- Shopping in Elgin
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Elgin
- 2 Reviews
- 17 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Elgin?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Elgin
Photos in ElginSee All Photos (17)
Top 10 Pages
- Atlanta Intro, 28 reviews, 84 photos, 5 travelogues
- Budapest Intro, 49 reviews, 61 photos, 4 travelogues
- London Intro, 8 reviews, 92 photos, 11 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Aberdeen Intro, 29 reviews, 27 photos
- Marbella Intro, 5 reviews, 42 photos, 2 travelogues
- Thule Intro, 11 reviews, 33 photos, 4 travelogues
- Edinburgh Intro, 14 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hapeville Intro, 12 reviews, 25 photos
- Bamberg Intro, 5 reviews, 28 photos
- Aboyne Intro, 15 reviews, 16 photos