"Beautiful Gateway to Changjiang (Yangtze River)" Top 5 Page for this destination Yichang by urban4est
Yichang Travel Guide: 56 reviews and 167 photos
The city of Yichang was beautiful. It is located on the Changjiang. This is the place to catch the cruise ships near Wuhan. I wish I had more time to spend here. The overnight stay at the Yichang International Hotel was a needed rest before traveling on the river. From the hotel a magnificent bridge spans the river. Also nearby is a little restaurant where I had perhaps the best noodles of my trip.
- Pros:Beautiful City with good food
- Cons:not enough time to find out
- In a nutshell:A place people pass through next time I'd like more time there
The porters loading the ships along the river are amazing. Many are older men, since the younger men are better educated... more travel advice
urban4est's Related Pages
Yichang Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Entrance to the Yangtze River gorge area"
- "Beautiful Gateway to Changjiang (Yangtze River)"
- "Yichang - Gateway to the Three Gorges Dam."
- "Three Gorges Dam Construction Project Pics"
- "Yichang and the 3 Gorges"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Yichang
- Hotels in Yichang
- Transportation in Yichang
- Restaurants in Yichang
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Yichang
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Yichang?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Yichang
Top 10 Pages
- Yantai Intro, 12 reviews, 11 photos
- Liaoyang Intro, 7 reviews, 12 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Wuhan Intro, 8 reviews, 7 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Beijing Shi Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Ezhou Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Shanghai Shi Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Beijing Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Portland Intro, 5 reviews, 2 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Yichang Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Fushun Intro, 1 review, 4 photos