"EX TEMPORE" Top 5 Page for this destination Inishmore by Sininen

Inishmore Travel Guide: 121 reviews and 331 photos

My friend asked if I was interested in the ?ran Islands and I told her that already two years ago I had wanted to see them, but thought they'd not interest her. She had had same thoughts then also! So we decided to try and get there on the following day. We took a walk before going to bed and found the office where the tickets to ?ran Islands were sold.

We were at the office half an hour too early, but luckily it wasn't raining. We spent the time by watching people, which is always very interesting. We got the tickets and were soon on the bus which took us to Rossaveal, where the boat took off. The sea was rough and in no time I had to go to the deck, because I was feeling sick and I wasn't the only one either. Still I enjoyed the trip and the huge waves.

• Last visit to Inishmore: Jun 1998
  • Intro Written Jan 22, 2006

• Hopkid's Profile Photo
    Apr 19, 2007 at 12:19 PM

We visited Inishmor on a day trip from Galway. Next time I'd like to spend a night or two. Nice photos!

• globetrott's Profile Photo
    Oct 29, 2006 at 6:52 AM

an interesting page bringing back great memories ! Aran-islands are a must, when travelling through Ireland !

• magor65's Profile Photo
    Sep 10, 2006 at 1:42 PM

I am surprised that there were hardly any tourists when you visited Inismore. Was it off-season? When i was there a few weeks ago there were crowds of tourists. Lucky you. Nice page.

• scottishvisitor's Profile Photo
    Jun 12, 2006 at 1:33 PM

Inishmore looks so dramatic - your descriptions are spot on = Glad you met someone from your own country!

• jckim's Profile Photo
    Mar 11, 2006 at 6:37 PM

My favorite destination Aran Island. Nice tips and pics! Have fun!

Sininen

“You can do it!”

Badges & Stats in Inishmore

Have you been to Inishmore?

Latest Activity in Inishmore