"LATVIAN RIVIERA" Jurmala by Sininen
Jurmala Travel Guide: 68 reviews and 136 photos
I managed to choose for my visit to Jurmala the day when the weather was worst. There was a very strong wind from the sea and it was snowing horizontally. Wet snow... Even in this weather Jurmala was worth a visit with its beautiful colourful wooden villas, lots of restaurants and cafés and the beach, which this time of the year was naturally covered with snow!
- Pros:Short way from Riga, beautiful architecture
I forgot to mention that in the railway station in Riga not everybody speaks English. The first lady I asked for the... more travel advice
Take a walk and you will see beautiful, colourful, decorated wooden villas evrywhere in Jurmala. more travel advice
Sininen's Related Pages
Jurmala Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Jurmala - Summer Capital of Latvia"
- "So diffrent Jurmala..."
- "Jurmala = Seaside in Latvian"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Jurmala
- Hotels in Jurmala
- Transportation in Jurmala
- Restaurants in Jurmala
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Jurmala
- 5 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (22)
Have you been to Jurmala?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Jurmala
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lahti Intro, 47 reviews, 143 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Madeira Island Intro, 33 reviews, 130 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vilnius Intro, 38 reviews, 108 photos, 1 travelogue
- Riga Intro, 43 reviews, 90 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vyborg Intro, 20 reviews, 85 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nokia Intro, 27 reviews, 69 photos, 3 travelogues
- Crete Island Intro, 21 reviews, 68 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Granada Intro, 25 reviews, 64 photos
- Lago di Como Intro, 11 reviews, 70 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tartu Intro, 34 reviews, 46 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (24)
Top Jurmala hotels
- Jurmala Hotels
- 7 Reviews - 25 Photos