"HAMMOCKS IN MASAYA" Masaya by Sininen
Masaya Travel Guide: 24 reviews and 107 photos
Another half-day trip from Granada. I took a local bus, the yellow-old-American-schoolbus-one, whcih I preferred because on them one has much more space for feet and besides you see more locals. I don't mind though they make more stops. In fact I think it is interesting! Though it was not yet the 15th September Nicaraguans were celebrating their Independence Day and the town was packed with people. Therefore my stay turned out to be different from what I had planned, but I enjoyed my stay there nevertheless.
About every 15 minutes a bus from Granada leaves for Masaya. The ride takes from 40 mins to 1 hour. Get there early or... more travel advice
Many of the churches in Masaya suffered in the earthquake in 2000. In this photo you can see cracks caused by the... more travel advice
Sininen's Related Pages
Masaya Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "HAMMOCKS IN MASAYA"
- "Staying in Masaya"
- "Volcanoes and Folk Craft Shopping"
- "Masaya fiestas patronales"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Masaya
- Transportation in Masaya
- Restaurants in Masaya
- Shopping in Masaya
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Masaya
- 5 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (23)
Have you been to Masaya?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Masaya
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lahti Intro, 47 reviews, 143 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Madeira Island Intro, 33 reviews, 130 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vilnius Intro, 38 reviews, 108 photos, 1 travelogue
- Riga Intro, 43 reviews, 90 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vyborg Intro, 20 reviews, 85 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nokia Intro, 27 reviews, 69 photos, 3 travelogues
- Crete Island Intro, 21 reviews, 68 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Granada Intro, 25 reviews, 64 photos
- Lago di Como Intro, 11 reviews, 70 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tartu Intro, 34 reviews, 46 photos