"VALLEY OF THE ANGELS" Valle de Ángeles by Sininen
Valle de Ángeles Travel Guide: 10 reviews and 39 photos
Valle de Angeles is one of those places you don't expect anything but which turn out to be really charming and worth a short stay. I arrived there in the afternoon and once I had unpacked and had a shower I walked back to the village and decided to have a late lunch or early dinner whatever you want to call it. It was delicious and when I left it was already getting dark, so I decided to return there on the following day after my hike to La Tigra and take some photos. It didn't turn quite like that. When I got back from just couldn't take another step, so I have no photos of Valle de Angeles, only one post card.
This village is a touristy place with many artisan souvenir shops but in September when I was there it was very quiet and I enjoyed my stroll there. Many of the houses date back to the 16th century and have been restored. I know that there are many large halls where you can buy excellent leatherwork, wooden carvings, pottery, ceramics, wicker etc. but I didn't go to any of them so I have no insight of them. Little souvenir shops line the streets everywhere in the village, so you can do your shopping in them as well.
My first choice was Posada del Angel with its swimming pool, but it was full so I walked to Villas del Valle, which... more travel advice
Sininen's Related Pages
Valle de Ángeles Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Small Village Of Valle de Angeles"
- "VALLEY OF THE ANGELS"
- "Tourist Pueblo Inside El Tigre National Park"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Valle de Ángeles
- Hotels in Valle de Ángeles
- Transportation in Valle de Ángeles
- Restaurants in Valle de Ángeles
- Shopping in Valle de Ángeles
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Valle de Ángeles
- 2 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (23)
Have you been to Valle de Ángeles?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Valle de Ángeles
Photos in Valle de ÁngelesSee All Photos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lahti Intro, 47 reviews, 143 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Madeira Island Intro, 33 reviews, 130 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vilnius Intro, 38 reviews, 108 photos, 1 travelogue
- Riga Intro, 43 reviews, 90 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vyborg Intro, 20 reviews, 85 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nokia Intro, 27 reviews, 69 photos, 3 travelogues
- Crete Island Intro, 21 reviews, 68 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Granada Intro, 25 reviews, 64 photos
- Lago di Como Intro, 11 reviews, 70 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tartu Intro, 34 reviews, 46 photos