"VALLEY OF THE ANGELS" Valle de Ángeles by Sininen

Valle de Ángeles Travel Guide: 10 reviews and 39 photos

Valle de Angeles is one of those places you don't expect anything but which turn out to be really charming and worth a short stay. I arrived there in the afternoon and once I had unpacked and had a shower I walked back to the village and decided to have a late lunch or early dinner whatever you want to call it. It was delicious and when I left it was already getting dark, so I decided to return there on the following day after my hike to La Tigra and take some photos. It didn't turn quite like that. When I got back from just couldn't take another step, so I have no photos of Valle de Angeles, only one post card.

This village is a touristy place with many artisan souvenir shops but in September when I was there it was very quiet and I enjoyed my stroll there. Many of the houses date back to the 16th century and have been restored. I know that there are many large halls where you can buy excellent leatherwork, wooden carvings, pottery, ceramics, wicker etc. but I didn't go to any of them so I have no insight of them. Little souvenir shops line the streets everywhere in the village, so you can do your shopping in them as well.

• Last visit to Valle de Ángeles: Sep 2005
  • Intro Updated Oct 27, 2007

Sininen

“You can do it!”

Badges & Stats in Valle de Ángeles

Have you been to Valle de Ángeles?

Latest Activity in Valle de Ángeles