"CARIBBEAN BEAT IN CAHUITA" Top 5 Page for this destination Cahuita by Sininen

Cahuita Travel Guide: 92 reviews and 233 photos

Two days in Cahuita was enough for me. If I hadn't taken the walk in the national park I would have left earlier. Anyway because of the walk I have lovely memories of this village.

I am not a party person and don't enjoy laying on the beach, so Cahuita had not that much to offer me. It doesn't mean that there was something wrong with the place or me. :) I am sure that for some it is a paradise! People were very nice and friendly. Too many tourists for my taste though it was not the peak season. Reminded me a lot of Jamaica though here people with rasta hair spoke Spanish!

I took this photo for my daughter, who loves windsurfing. Now she's got written permission to do it also in Cahuita!!!

• Pros:Parque Nacional Cahuita, friendly laidback people
  • Last visit to Cahuita: Sep 2005
  • Intro Updated Nov 14, 2005

• balhannah's Profile Photo
    Dec 4, 2009 at 2:05 PM

Another nice national park to walk through. More nice flowers and the added bonus of some cute Monkey's!

• Redlats's Profile Photo
    May 5, 2007 at 9:19 PM

Costa Rica and its parks are on our "to visit" list. The description of your walk sounded just great. I like the name - Linda's Secret Garden

• Jan 2, 2006 at 8:00 AM

The beach at Cahuita looks lovely, as its so nice to have the trees right up to the waters edge. Thanks for sharing

Sininen

“You can do it!”

Badges & Stats in Cahuita

Have you been to Cahuita?

Latest Activity in Cahuita