"Seattle" Seattle by Packerman
Seattle Travel Guide: 3,166 reviews and 7,755 photos
My wife and I spent almost 2 weeks in Seattle and it only rained one day! There is plenty to do in this city and its surroundings for an American or non-American to make it a favorite travel destination within America.
- Pros:Fresh air and much to do
- Cons:Wet Rain
- In a nutshell:Big city fun & nature nearby
Seattle has a very nice zoo, I think it's called Woodland. I could watch otters and monkeys for a very long time, they... more travel advice
Why spend your travel dollars and travel time on some goofy ride next to the space needle. Unless you don't really have... more travel advice
Packerman's Related Pages
Seattle Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The famous Space Needle in Seattle"
- ") @ L was great!"
- "Emerald City of the Northwest"
- "It's not always raining in Seattle"
- "Never Sip-less in Seattle"
- "A Great Place to Live"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Seattle
- Hotels in Seattle
- Transportation in Seattle
- Nightlife in Seattle
- Restaurants in Seattle
- Shopping in Seattle
- Warnings and Dangers in Seattle
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Seattle
- 11 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Seattle?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Seattle
Photos in SeattleSee All Photos (11)
Top 10 Pages
- Rome Intro, 69 reviews, 66 photos
- Edinburgh Intro, 23 reviews, 24 photos
- Europe Intro, 22 reviews, 24 photos
- Venice Intro, 25 reviews, 21 photos
- United Kingdom Intro, 18 reviews, 19 photos
- London Intro, 16 reviews, 17 photos
- Prague Intro, 17 reviews, 14 photos
- Vienna Intro, 16 reviews, 14 photos
- Paris Intro, 11 reviews, 12 photos
- Seattle Intro, 11 reviews, 11 photos