"Vatican" Vatican City by Packerman
Vatican City Travel Guide: 1,267 reviews and 3,878 photos
Visiting St. Peter's basilica was my favorite sight while visiting Rome. It's not the most beautiful church I have been in, but obviously the largest. I visited St. Peter's twice, both early in the morning, and there were different services going on throughout the basilica, all I can say is that there is nothing better than having a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Pros:Best sight in Rome
- Cons:It is very crowded after 10am
- In a nutshell:Nothing compared to the true beauty in heaven I am sure
Vatican museum exit spiral staircase Looking down you can't tell that there are two staircases and not just one unless... more travel advice
This may seem strange to be listed as off the beaten path, but most people probably miss this famous circle in St.... more travel advice
Packerman's Related Pages
Vatican City Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Vatican City - Holy See"
- "The Holy See: A Pilgrim's Report"
- "Destination: Citta Del Vaticano"
- "A country in a City!"
- "VATICAN CITY"
- "Vatican CHRISTMAS 2005"
- "weekend at the Vatican"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Vatican City
- Hotels in Vatican City
- Transportation in Vatican City
- Nightlife in Vatican City
- Restaurants in Vatican City
- Shopping in Vatican City
- Warnings and Dangers in Vatican City
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Vatican City
- 8 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Vatican City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Vatican City
Photos in Vatican CitySee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Rome Intro, 69 reviews, 66 photos
- Edinburgh Intro, 23 reviews, 24 photos
- Europe Intro, 22 reviews, 24 photos
- Venice Intro, 25 reviews, 21 photos
- United Kingdom Intro, 18 reviews, 19 photos
- London Intro, 16 reviews, 17 photos
- Prague Intro, 17 reviews, 14 photos
- Vienna Intro, 16 reviews, 14 photos
- Paris Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos
- Seattle Intro, 11 reviews, 11 photos