"ISRAEL" Top 5 Page for this destination Israel by Sharon
Israel Travel Guide: 8,897 reviews and 26,005 photos
Small and beautiful country, gathering all religions and cultures, A country which since its creation has never rested and always was under struggles and fights always had to defend it self and fight for its existence.
A country which not only gathers different religion but also different cultures, from all over the world. Country of new and old, Country of beautiful green valleys and mountains and on the other side a beautiful desert. country of beautiful beaches, Interesting History, wonderful Nightlife, great variety of food (influence af many cultures) Wonderful climate and warm people.
And to you who plan to visit here, Wishing you a great time !
One more thing, As you know there are many problems in our area, but don't let that change your plans, there are no wars in the streets (as sometimes that is what people think ), and when some areas are not safe the authorities will warn before and wont let you in anyway.
Some links to Help you plan your trip:
Everything you need in order to plan your trip to ISRAEL
Some Important and Helpful Information:
Israel Tourists Visa Information Center:
Government & tourism minestry website:
Some more helpful information: http://www.index.co.il/tourism/
Area codes for Dialing IN Israel:
Israel Dial Code - 972
Tel Aviv and the center area – 03
Jerusalem & the area (includes the dead sea area) – 02
Eilat and the south area – 08
Haifa and the North – 04
If you call from abroad to an Israeli number than dial without the 0,
For example: calling from abroad to Jerusalem: 00-972-2- xxxxxxx
Egged (biggest bus Company) Information: (03) 6948888
Dan (Inside citys bus company) Information: (03) 6394444
Israel Railways Information - (03) 5774000
Ben Gurion Airport Tourist Information: (03) 9711485
US Embassy (03) 5197575
UK Embassy (03) 5100166
Canada Embassy (03) 6363300
European (General) Embassy (03) 6964160
Italy Embassy (03) 6964223
Spain Embassy (03) 6965218
- Pros:Beautiful, Warm, Historical, Interesting, exciting, great food, warm people.
- Cons:Ignor the media and come judg for your self
- In a nutshell:Love it or not you HAVE to see it :-)
If you're planning a trip to the desert, or a long drive south on road no. 90 during the winter or spring time you... more travel advice
This Church of the Beautitudes is believed to be the place were Jesus christ is said to have given the Sermon of the... more travel advice
- See All From Israel To Cairo
- See All The Gilboa
- See All Trips to Petra
- See All Nice view and druz food
Sharon's Related Pages
Israel Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Israel - my country"
- "Israel: Land of Contrasts"
- "Holy Week in the Holy Land"
- "Israel: NEW Perspectives"
- "A Spring Journey to Israel"
- "In Promised Land"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Israel
- Hotels in Israel
- Transportation in Israel
- Nightlife in Israel
- Restaurants in Israel
- Shopping in Israel
- Warnings and Dangers in Israel
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Israel
- 406 Reviews
- 608 Photos
- 699 Forum posts
- 21 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Israel?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Israel
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 112 reviews, 164 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tel Aviv-Yafo Intro, 99 reviews, 127 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Israel Intro, 85 reviews, 113 photos, 1 travelogue
- Jerusalem Intro, 47 reviews, 62 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Eilat Intro, 44 reviews, 61 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hampstead Intro, 27 reviews, 42 photos, 4 travelogues
- Athens Intro, 26 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Prague Intro, 20 reviews, 39 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nuweiba` Intro, 23 reviews, 25 photos, 2 travelogues
- Haifa Intro, 15 reviews, 30 photos, 2 travelogues