"Sa'ar Stream & Waterfall" `Ayn Qunyah by Sharon
`Ayn Qunyah Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 16 photos
Sa'ar Streem Is located in the north of Israel in the Golan Heights area in an area of many Druz villages which the closes one to this stream is `Ayn Qunyah.
This stream flows into the famous Baniyas Stream.
On the way back down from mount Hermon there's a place to stop in view point which is near the road, pretty close to the waterfall and make it easier even for the lazy bums !
I wont call this place a must see for tourists whom have a limited time in Israel and in the north but if are on that road and you have half an hour or even less you can make a quick stop to watch this lovely waterfalls and to walk by then why not....
Sharon's Related Pages
`Ayn Qunyah Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in `Ayn Qunyah
- 5 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (19)
Have you been to `Ayn Qunyah?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in `Ayn Qunyah
Photos in `Ayn QunyahSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 112 reviews, 164 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tel Aviv-Yafo Intro, 99 reviews, 127 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Israel Intro, 85 reviews, 113 photos, 1 travelogue
- Jerusalem Intro, 47 reviews, 62 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Eilat Intro, 44 reviews, 61 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hampstead Intro, 27 reviews, 42 photos, 4 travelogues
- Athens Intro, 26 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Prague Intro, 20 reviews, 39 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nuweiba` Intro, 23 reviews, 25 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Haifa Intro, 15 reviews, 30 photos, 2 travelogues