"Majd al Shams & Mount Hermon" Majdal Shams by Sharon
Majdal Shams Travel Guide: 9 reviews and 26 photos
Majdal Shams is one of the biggest druz towns in Israel. it is Located in the Lower slopes of Mount Hermon which is in the northern point of the Golan Heights area. It was actually Founded in ca.1650 and Its name means "Tower of the Sun".
More to be added soon.
Majd al Shams used to be a Syrian village until the war of 1967 when al the Golan Heights area was conqured by... more travel advice
Sharon's Related Pages
Majdal Shams Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Mount Hermon"
- "Tower of the Sun"
- "Majd al Shams & Mount Hermon"
- "A mountain village"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Majdal Shams
- Transportation in Majdal Shams
- Restaurants in Majdal Shams
- Warnings and Dangers in Majdal Shams
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Majdal Shams
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Majdal Shams?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Majdal Shams
Photos in Majdal ShamsSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 112 reviews, 164 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tel Aviv-Yafo Intro, 99 reviews, 127 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Israel Intro, 85 reviews, 113 photos, 1 travelogue
- Jerusalem Intro, 47 reviews, 62 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Eilat Intro, 44 reviews, 61 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hampstead Intro, 27 reviews, 42 photos, 4 travelogues
- Athens Intro, 26 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Prague Intro, 20 reviews, 39 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nuweiba` Intro, 23 reviews, 25 photos, 2 travelogues
- Haifa Intro, 15 reviews, 30 photos, 2 travelogues