"Where the sun shines 350 days a year.." Top 5 Page for this destination Eilat by Sharon
Eilat Travel Guide: 389 reviews and 1,157 photos
Eilat is mostly known for being a resort town, for its amazing reefs and the variety of underwater life. Its a treasure & paradise place for divers. Eilat Is also a place for fun and Sun, lots of beaches, Hotels, nightlife, restaurants, bars and more.
The weather in Eilat is very hot most year and in summer time it rise even higher than 40c and can be too hot and dangerous for people whom are not used to such weather and that has sensitive skin ! however, the only comfort is that its dry heat and at least you wont suffer of humid !
Eilat is the southern point of Israel and it ends (on the south) with the border of Egypt (Taba) and at at its eastern side with the Jordanian Border (Aqaba). Those of you who wants to leave from Eilat to Egypt or Jordan can do via this borders.
I have been in Eilat So many times that its impossible to count (used to fly there also for work many times), It can be a real fun place if you know to take it easy to enjoy it and if you know the secret places which are not touristy and crowded... Oh and needless to say that the best is to be with the right company.... other wise you miss the whole point of this place... !
Here are some links that may help you when planing your visit in Eilat:
- Pros:A lovely place for Sun, fun, diving & good time..
- Cons:Be ware of the high tempertures in the summer.
- In a nutshell:Great place to relax and enjoy.
Eilat is a very well known destinations for divers from all over the world. It has a great underwater life, reefs, nice... more travel advice
- See All Websites to help You
- See All Timna Park - A definite MUST !
- See All Eilat Biggest Shopping Center
- See All Some Yemmenite food
- See All Ha'migdalor (the Lighthouse)
Sharon's Related Pages
Eilat Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Where the sun shines 350 days a year.."
- "Eilat - The city of tourism"
- "Eilat - a resort on the Red Sea"
- "The Ultimate Beach Resort"
- "The tourist city of israel"
- "Eilat - Playground on the Red Sea"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Eilat
- Hotels in Eilat
- Transportation in Eilat
- Nightlife in Eilat
- Restaurants in Eilat
- Shopping in Eilat
- Warnings and Dangers in Eilat
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Eilat
- 44 Reviews
- 61 Photos
- 45 Forum posts
- 42 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (28)
Have you been to Eilat?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Eilat
- Posted in Travel Cuba Forum "Re: Areas to Stay"
- Commented on one of Martin_S.'s Eilat travel pages
- Uploaded a Photo to "Where the sun shines 350 days a year.."
- updated a Eilat Travel Page "Where the sun shines 350 days a year.."
- Wrote a Review Scuba Diving ! about Diving or Snorkeling in Eilat Sports & Outdoors
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 112 reviews, 164 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tel Aviv-Yafo Intro, 99 reviews, 127 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Israel Intro, 85 reviews, 113 photos, 1 travelogue
- Jerusalem Intro, 47 reviews, 62 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Eilat Intro, 44 reviews, 61 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hampstead Intro, 27 reviews, 42 photos, 4 travelogues
- Athens Intro, 26 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Prague Intro, 20 reviews, 39 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nuweiba` Intro, 23 reviews, 25 photos, 2 travelogues
- Haifa Intro, 15 reviews, 30 photos, 2 travelogues