"Apollonia Fortress" Tel Arshaf by Sharon
Tel Arshaf Travel Guide: 10 reviews and 19 photos
That old fortress which carry with it many many stories and been existing for 1800 years is a wonderful place to go visit, its been here so close to where i live (25 min' drive ! ) and im a shame i have never saw it till now...
but as the old and famouse saying...better late then never..
We have decided to visit this beautiful place thats located on the cliffe and watches the Med's sea one day during Tamir's vacation.
More about it soon.
- Pros:Beautiful & Interesting
- In a nutshell:Pitty that tourists usually miss it, if you have time go see it !
Sharon's Related Pages
Tel Arshaf Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Tel Arshaf
- 0 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (29)
Have you been to Tel Arshaf?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tel Arshaf
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 112 reviews, 164 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tel Aviv-Yafo Intro, 99 reviews, 127 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Israel Intro, 85 reviews, 113 photos, 1 travelogue
- Jerusalem Intro, 47 reviews, 62 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Eilat Intro, 44 reviews, 61 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hampstead Intro, 27 reviews, 42 photos, 4 travelogues
- Athens Intro, 26 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Prague Intro, 20 reviews, 39 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nuweiba` Intro, 23 reviews, 25 photos, 2 travelogues
- Haifa Intro, 15 reviews, 30 photos, 2 travelogues